Saturday, September 12, 2015

I'm back ~ again!!

Hi friends I'm back! I took an unintentional sabbatical. I had some heath issues and now I'm getting my groove back. I didn't take my own "motto" advise and Just Keep Crafting but I am now : )
I kinda feel like Julie from the movie Julie and Julia - is anyone out there? That would be amazing, right?! If this little blog led to a book, then movie!! Ok, ok, I'm done daydreaming.
 
Back to crafting. I made this purchase not too long ago -

 
 
and I made this
 
 
and this
 
 
I also am new to the party with the Tim Holtz "Tiny Attacher" stapler and am loving it!! So stinkin' cute and tiny and fun!
 
That little viewfinder there, that was one of the first cuts I made with my Silhouette Cameo a couple of years ago. I saved it knowing I would use it when the right time came : )
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. The tiny attacher is so cute. Love the hearts. Hope to see you blog more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the tiny attacher! Thanks for stopping by : )

    ReplyDelete