Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wedding card and scrapbook pages

Hi everyone,

Last Saturday we went to a wedding. Everything was beautiful - the weather, the ceremony, the bride's dress, the table settings, everything : )

Here is a picture of the card I made along with the mini envelope die I was talking about (I'm still in love with that die!).



This is the adorable envelope! 


Here are a couple of pages from the scrapbook I'm working on.





We are going to the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to that! Hopefully,  I will have some time on Sunday to be crafty. I plan on making some Halloween bags. Not sure what they will look like yet. Last year I made Frankenstein bags, maybe a fun "Trick or treat, smell me feet" stamp with washi tape? Or a spider web background with spiders? Decisions decisions...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Renee






2 comments:

  1. Awesome bag! Great layouts. You are a natural scrapbooker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks : ) Hopefully I can finish that scrapbook soon.

    ReplyDelete