Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm back : )

Hi there!
It has been a while since my last post! I didn't plan on taking a little break from blogging (since I just started - lol!) but life gets busy sometimes. I hope I don't bore you with too long of a post.
Lets see, the last time I posted I said I was going to the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival.
It was foggy the whole time we were there. It really got me in the mood for fall.


We made a pit stop at Sam's Chowder House - samschowderhouse.com 
If you are ever within 1000 miles of this place, you have to stop in!! It was our first time and we had to have their famous crab roll. Go ahead drool...I won't judge...


Beautiful way to end our day - amazing food and a nice walk on the beach : )

I also mentioned I was going to make Halloween goodie bags. 


I made this card for my friend Cathy.



Am I boring you with too much catch up?!

As a family, we took a mini vacay to Las Vegas. We went to the Life Is Beautiful festival.
It was soooooo much fun!! For people who don't personally know me - my "kids" are ages 24 and 20.

We got the chance to see some inspiring art:

This one is in 3D!!

We ate some superb food:



And watched some awesome bands like 21 Pilots, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Vampire Weekend and my personal favorite The Kings of Leon! This was the first ever Life Is Beautiful festival, we hope to make this an annual getaway!

Back to crafty business ~ I have started a Gratitude book and I am loving it! I'm using so much of my stash!! I'm continuing with my Disney scrapbook and have made a few Thankful cards.  I'm also toying with the idea of getting the Silhouette Cameo! 

I'll share pics of my Gratitude book and Thankful cards next post.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: